Sunday, April 17, 2005

Comic Moments

A couple posts back, Curtis listed several of his favorite quotes/scenes/plots from various comics. While I don't have the memory to remember quotes, I'll leave that to Mike and Curtis, I do have some favorite moments.

*During the Avengers journey to Olympus, Black Knight manages to reflect a lightning bolt hurled by Zeus. Gadzooks!

*The 1st Hobgoblin storyline in Amazing Spider-man. This is how you revamp an old villain.

*Wolverine battles the Silver Samurai in Uncanny X-men 172-173.

*Tony Stark dons the Silver Centurion armor.

*The entire Star Wars: Clone Wars run produced by Dark Horse.

*Kyle Rayner becomes the new Green Lantern!

*Kyle Rayner and Hal Jordon team-up in Green Lantern 100. Although I love this GL storyline, I'm NOT thrilled with Hal Joran's present return and Kyle's reassignment to second-string status.

*The Kitty Pryde/Piotr Rasputin love story from the Chris Claremont days.

*The David Michelinie/John Romita Jr./Bob Layton era of the Invincible Iron Man.

I'm sure there a zillion more moments I could recall, but these are the first that popped into my head.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Hey, let's go easy on the 'all Marvel' business. That's pretty much what I grew up with, too.