Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The Top 15 Han Solo Quotes You Need to Use in Regular Conversation

From Double Viking via Fark.com. The article gives full descriptions of each event.

15. “I’ve got a bad feeling about this.”
When to say it: When you get a bad feeling, obviously

14. “Had a slight weapons malfunction, but everything's perfectly alright now. We're fine, we're all fine, here, now, thank you. How are you?”
When to say it: When your cell phone signal begins to break up

13. “No, no, NO. THIS one goes THERE, THAT one goes THERE.”
When to say it: When working on a project with a partner

12. “Great, kid. Don’t get cocky.”
When to say it: When a friend accomplishes something

11. “Never tell me the odds!”
When to say it: When gambling

10. “Yeah, I’ll bet you have.”
When to say it: When an intergalactic bounty hunter tells you he’s been waiting a long time to bring you in

9. “Here’s where the fun begins.”
When to say it: When you’re about to enter a dangerous situation

8. “You know, sometimes I amaze even myself.”
When to say it: Anytime

7. “What an incredible smell you’ve discovered!”
When to say it: Anytime you smell something awful

6. “Laugh it up, fuzzball.”
When to say it: When a fat/hairy person laughs at you

5. “Wonderful girl. Either I’m going to kill her, or I’m beginning to like her.”
When to say it: When talking about a woman you’re attracted to

4. “How we doin’?”
“Same as always.”
“That bad, huh?”
When to say it: When asking someone about their day

3. “I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field controls my destiny.”
When to say it: During a debate on religion

2. “Hey…it’s me!”
When to say it: When someone tells you to “be careful”

1. “I love you.”
“I know.”
When to say it: Duh

4 comments:

dilliwag said...

Awesome list of quotes! Other than Lando, is there anyone cooler than Han?

Michael said...

No. No, in fact, there is not.

Your Host said...

This list is wonderful. I suspect a little more Han will be leaking into my conversation now that I know all the appropriate places to put everything!

Lord Mhoram said...

Han's okay, but I'm a Luke fan.

Nice list.